Yearbook Ads - Yearbook Orders
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION LEGIONS OF HONOR
2016 - 2017 Yearbook
We are looking forward to the yearbook for the 84rd year of the IALOH and in an effort to bring the delivery date forward, we are starting the ad campaign early. We realize that some of you may have already responded. To those who have, we ask you to do us a favor and pass this package along to someone who might be interested but did not receive a letter.
As always, we are asking anyone who can to please place an advertisement in this year’s book. Also, you can help by asking all of your friends, business acquaintances, and Divan members to support your Association with their own advertisement. While we do dedicate this book to the new International Commander, his staff of Officers, the Legion of Honor Units and members, and to our departed comrades; it is really your book. It is produced strictly for you, the members. Together, we show support by placing individual ads, Unit ads, ads from your Shrine Center and other patrons.
The deadline for submitting ads for the 2016-2017 yearbook has been set at 15 May 2016. We hope this will be a firm date that will give everyone, even procrastinators, a chance to get their submissions in so that we can finally make that elusive mid-July delivery date. So remember, today is not too early to send your ad copy to the Yearbook Editor, especially if you have pictures or other unique artwork.
Submission details: Photographs or original artwork may be submitted in color or black and white. Digital photographs and computer generated artwork should be sent via e-mail to preserve the quality. Printed items must be of sufficiently high quality to allow for scanning. Printed photographs and special artwork can be returned to you if you send a Self Addressed, Stamped Envelope. If you would like a preview of your completed ad, please furnish an e-mail address or a S. A. S. E. If you don’t want changes to be made to your previous year’s ad, it will remain the same as in the 2015-2016 book. If you send in your ads early (and we hope you do), and find you need to make a change after submission but before the deadline, every effort will be made to include your changes.
You can help us in this project by doing the following:
1. Send in your ad copy today!
2. BUY AN AD and SELL AN AD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND SHRINE CENTER.
3. Complete an ad form for each submission.
4. Include your payment with your ads, checks preferred.
5. Write legibly on both the ad form and the ad copy.
6. Give us an e-mail address or a phone number so that we can contact you with any questions we may have.
7. If you are using a picture in your ad, please send a clear, crisp photo–via e-mail if possible. If there is a digital photo, please send it via e-mail to preserve its quality. If the ad contains a logo other than a standard Shrine/Legion of Honor emblem, please submit it by e-mail if possible. If you are using a drawing, use the best possible drawing that you can. Ads submitted in PDF format should be rendered at the highest quality possible.
8. Lastly, send in your ad today! Mail your ad to the Yearbook Editor:
Kevin Fox, Yearbook Editor
512 Bow Lane
Gilbertsville, Pa 19525 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The yearbook is now being done digitally. By following the above procedures, errors can be identified and eliminated and you will get the best possible book.
Yours in the Faith,
Kevin Fox, Intl. Adjutant/Yearbook Editor